Graphic Designer Vacancy
Job Type: Full-time Experience Needed: 2 - 3 years
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) Reports To: Digital Marketing Head
Languages: Arabic, English
Location: WBN Egypt
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the ideas produced meet clients' needs.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Head to produce innovative content.
- Handle of the art direction of any branded content.
- Works in collaboration with the Digital Marketing Team to deliver any project’s vision and promote the messages presented in the project scope with a clear and creative art direction.
- Presents innovative ideas for the company and the media publications that capture the spirit of any project.
- Create designs for marketing campaigns and execute them in a way that engages users.
- Design offline banners and advertisements for marketing events.
- Design annual in house publications; such as stationary, business forms, applications, etc.
- Follow-up the work with printing houses and recommends corrections in order to achieve the best results.
- Communicate with other departments during the publication/production of designs to ensure proper reproduction and validate results.
- Excellent efficiency of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- Proven graphic design skills with a strong portfolio and graphic designing experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Ability to interact and communicate with our team to present creative ideas.
- Good command of English and Arabic languages.
- Very Good communications and analytical skills.
- Good Time Management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
APPLY NOW Send your resume, along with your Linkedin profile and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org