Senior System Engineer Vacancy
Job Type: Full-time Experience Needed: 5 - 8 years in the same field
Career Level: Senior Reports To: IT Manager
Languages: Arabic, English
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, TASKS, AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1- Strategy and Planning:
- Collaborate with network staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and
systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Work with executive team members, decision makers, and stakeholders to define
business requirements and systems goals, and to identify and resolve business systems
2- Acquisition and Deployment
- Design and deploy new applications and enhancements to existing applications,
software, and operating systems.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid
management in making implementation decisions.
- Conduct research on software and systems products to justify recommendations and to
support purchasing efforts.
- Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure system-
related products and services.
3- Operational Management:
- Gauge the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems; develop and implement
strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Propose and create system design models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to
provide direction to system programmer and development teams.
- Design and perform server and security audits, system backup procedures, and other
recovery processes in accordance with the company’s disaster recovery and business
- Integrate servers, including database, e-mail, print and backup servers and their
associated software into enterprise systems.
- Ensure system connectivity of all servers, shared software, groupware, and other
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping,
processes, and service records.
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and
- Monitor and test system performance; prepare and deliver system performance statistics
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems.
- Provide guidance and assign tasks to System Engineers.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering from a reputable university.
- Postgraduate certificates and/or diplomas will be an asset.
- Good command of English and Arabic languages.
- Excellent communications and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Project Management
- Communication Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Excellent computer skills (Advanced usage of MS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Customer orientation
High Mental Abilities
- Solve major problems
- Making decisions on major issues
- Making decisions on financial issues
High Numerical Abilities
- Complex calculations
- Numerical analysis
APPLY NOW Send your resume, along with your Linkedin profile to email@example.com