The premise of social computing has presented the availability of designing digital systems which support socially-produced information. It has made it possible for regular users to interact through the form of various platforms that moderate their social interactions. And to reach these audiences, WBN works on helping businesses increase their scale of exposure and spreading awareness about their brand through the implementation of our different Digital Marketing services.
Why Introduce Digital Marketing To Your Enterprise?
WHAT WBN OFFERS
Branding & Corporate Identity
- Building brand identities
- Creating websites
- Designing and printing brand’ stationary
- Providing domain acquisitions
- Offering Web Hosting for website
Market Research & Business Model Generation
- Conduct detailed SWOT and competitors’ analysis
- Assist in surveys and market penetration
- Support business ideas with profitable opportunities
- Develop and assist in creating promotional content that delivers the main messages of your brand; e.g. creating company profiles, website content, newsletters, blog posts and articles, etc.
Social Media Marketing
- Provide digital marketing strategies to promote a brand on social media
- create monthly content calendars
- manage and moderate audiences’ responses
- present monthly measurement reports
- Optimizing a website to ‘rank’ higher in search engine results pages, therefore increasing the amount of organic traffic that a website receives.
HOW THE PROCESS GOES
We believe in keeping things simple. We have a straight forward 3 step processes to deliver our business proposal:
Step 1: Information Gathering
We work with you as a team to finalise your plan. That means we need to understand your business and your objectives for future development. We gather this information by asking you to complete an in-depth questionnaire.
Step 2: Preparation Of Plan
As you know your business best, we believe this is the ideal way to develop your plan. We combine the information you provide with our experience and technique to fill in the gaps and develop the tailor made plan for your business.
Step 3: Completion
You receive complete rights to the plan we produce for you at the end of the process. We will make any clarifications, alterations and corrections (if requested) after the delivery of the initial completed plan. Why wait – we can get started with your business plan right away!
Request A Call Back
Submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly.