The Operating Model Of Digital Transformation Is Defined As The Ability To Make Business Operations More Responsive And Effective By Leveraging Digitally Connected Products/Services, Assets, People And Trading Partners.
Organizations aiming at adopting a solution to manage their enterprise contents are often trapped with a heritage of paper-based documents and media devices that they have to digitize. Without proper tools and methodologies, backlog conversion projects can result in huge cost and schedule overruns. With interactive visualization, you can take the concept a step further by using technology to drill down into charts and graphs for more detail, interactively changing what data you see and how it’s processed.
WBN Digital Transformation Tools Are Designed To Help Organizations Manage Backlog Digitization Projects Efficiently Through:
- Streamlining the process of backlog conversion; allowing operators to work in pipeline, according to the administrator-defined workflow performing document classification, scanning, reviewing, indexing, verification, quality assurance, and releasing.
- Allowing the handling of related documents as batches to maintain control over documents across different stages of the conversion process.
- Supporting multiple document indexing techniques; manual indexing, barcode indexing, or form-based automatic indexing through integration with OCR and voice recognition.
To enhance productivity, WBN digitization experts present a rich set of image and color enhancement tools that enable operators to correct any scanning or paper quality problems without having to rescan the document. Also image-zoning minimizes the time for manual indexing by automatically zooming in to the image area, which the operator should key-in corresponding to the active document indexing field.
WHY DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION?
It involves indexing and entering the metadata for captured documents, e.g. papers, photos, books, etc. as well as quality assurance, exporting the documents, and then handing them over to the client. The documentation process is developed through the following stages;
- Receive and Collect – All paper sizes.
- Capture and Recognition – 30K per hour with OCR.
- Preparation and Scanning
- Forms Processing
- Indexing Components and Regrouping
- Exporting – To any Document Management System (DMS); e.g. EMC Documentum, IBM FileNet, or MS SharePoint
- Saving – To any file type; e.g. PDF, PDF/A, etc.
This solution includes keeping record of media contents that are usually subject to achanging business demand and mainly applies to the following files;
- Reels of 16/35mm roll film
- Aperture cards
- 35mm slides
- Canofile 250 or 510
It’s the service of entering or inputting data to computers to process digitalized virsions of it. It involves accessing and updating databases specific to the company oncerned. Data Entry solutions frequently provide easier access to several industries, such us accounting, e-commerce, media production, images, logistics, legal, etc.
Digital Rights Management
This system is typically used to protect information in a business-to-business model and to be remotely controlled; e.g. financial data, intellectual property or executive communications. Digital Information Rights Management Solution use encryption to prevent unauthorized access.
Physical Records Management
It’s the solution of transforming physical registers to electronic formats created for the core purpose of minimizing risk and supporting compliance by securely storing and protecting all important content of an enterprise in addition with the applicable regulations through the following system;
- Document Storage
- Document and file management
It’s the solution that allows users to select the best way of presenting data through a single interface in a pictorial or graphical format. It enables decision makers to see analytics presented visually, so they can grasp difficult concepts or identify new patterns. Some tools automatically interpret the shapes of data and detect correlations between certain variables, then place these discoveries into the chart type that the software determines; presenting optimal results. Typically, data visualization services have a dashboard component that allows users to pull multiple visualizations of analyses into one crossing point.